We offer a number of support services, including:
- Patient Navigator, your personal guide throughout your treatment with ENSPRYNG
- Helping you get set up
with ENSPRYNG supplemental injection training
- Financial assistance to help with the cost of your ENSPRYNG
Your Patient Navigator:
- Works with your doctor’s office and/or specialty pharmacy to help you get your medicine
- Explains how your insurance can cover your ENSPRYNG treatment
- Helps you find financial assistance options, enroll in, and navigate the ENSPRYNG Co-pay Program, if you are eligible
- Is available to answer questions about ENSPRYNG
- Can teach you about ENSPRYNG Clinical Injection Training support
In-home injection training
ENSPRYNG Clinical Educators are nurses who provide supplemental injection training to patients or caregivers to ensure they are prepared to administer ENSPRYNG. Clinical Educators do not inject patients with ENSPRYNG.
- They can set up a free 1:1 in-person or virtual injection training visit
- They will provide ongoing injection training
support throughout your ENSPRYNG treatment journey
Genentech is committed to helping you get the ENSPRYNG your doctor prescribed. Your Patient Navigator can help you find assistance options so you can pay for ENSPRYNG:
- If you have a commercial insurance plan,* you may be able to use the ENSPRYNG Co-pay Program†
- If you have a commercial or public insurance plan (such as Medicare or Medicaid), you may be referred to an independent co-pay assistance foundation‡
- If you have no insurance coverage or you can't pay for your medicine, the Genentech Patient Foundation§ may be able to help
*Commercial insurance includes plans you get
through your employer or through a Health Insurance Marketplace like
†Eligibility criteria apply. Not valid for patients using federal or state government programs to pay for their medications. Patient must be taking the Genentech medication for an FDA-approved indication. See full terms and conditions at enspryngcopay.com.
‡Independent co-pay assistance foundations have their own rules for eligibility. We cannot guarantee a foundation will help you. We can only refer you to a foundation that supports your disease state. We do not endorse or show financial preference for any particular foundation. The foundations we refer you to are not the only ones that might be able to help you.
§If you have health insurance, you must have already tried other types of financial assistance. You also need to meet income requirements. If you do not have insurance, or if your insurance does not cover your Genentech medicine, you must meet different income requirements.
Nobody understands your experience with NMOSD like you do, so make
sure to give your healthcare provider all the key details about your
life with NMOSD.
Some questions to consider before your next visit include:
- When was your last relapse?
- Has a relapse ever put you in the hospital?
- How many relapses have you experienced?
- What symptoms are you living with?
- Have you experienced worsening symptoms?
- What life changes have
you made because of your NMOSD?
Your relationship with your healthcare provider is a partnership.
Asking questions can help you both be as informed as possible when
having a conversation about your treatment options.
Here are a few questions about ENSPRYNG you may want to discuss with your healthcare provider:
- How does ENSPRYNG work?
- Can I take ENSPRYNG with my current treatment?
- Can I give myself an ENSPRYNG injection?
- How often do I need to take ENSPRYNG?
- What are the side effects with ENSPRYNG?
Keep a list of questions and key points
you want to discuss with your healthcare provider before your next
Injection training with ENSPRYNG
Check out the Injection Training Video to see what taking ENSPRYNG is like or to refresh the training you got from your healthcare provider.
ENSPRYNG Administration Pocket Guide
This handy guide offers clear direction on how to administer
There are several websites for people just like you who are living
with NMOSD. These sites are sponsored by various advocacy
organizations, which are dedicated to providing support and resources,
specifically to people with NMOSD.
||These links will take you away from this site to one that is not owned or controlled by Genentech. Links to third-party sites are provided for convenience only. Genentech is not responsible for the accuracy of the information contained on a third-party site and does not recommend or endorse the content provided on the site.